Soon you will be receiving an invoice for annual association dues. Please do your part to help keep our neighborhood safe, beautiful and connected by promptly returning your payment to RHA Treasurer,
Dues are used for:
By Gerald Carlson
With all the changes in the conversation with the City, the Rockhill Board would like to share our original position for traffic calming and bike lanes in the neighborhood.
Emmanual Cleaver II Blvd focus of legislation.
"The city’s decision to permanently remark the street without incorporating crucial safety measures has left us questioning officials’ commitment to public safety and connectivity."
One of the top 10 most dangerous streets in the city, Cleaver II Blvd is in desperate need of resurfacing and traffic calming reconfiguration. Learn about this important effort, sign the petition, signup for updates below!
Rockhill Homes Assocation is located east of the Nelson Atkins Art Gallery, between 45th Street and Pierce Avenue.
Many of the homes are on the Kansas City Historic Registry.
The Rockhill Homes and Gardens Club is a newly reactivated club open to all interested neighbors.
1) RHA annual dues reminder - See Home page.
2) Rockhill Coffee Club to kick off Feb. 17th - See Residents Page.
3) RHA President's reaction to the City Bike Path meeting of Jan. 4th and explanation of the Board's position - See Home or RHA President's Letter Pages.
4) Welcome to Frank and Jolyn Sebree - Residents Page.
5) Winter 2024 Rockhill Times - see Rockhill Times Page.
6) New Security Service for Rockhill: A new service has been contracted to patrol the neighborhood - see Residents Page.