There's much to see here, for example, the Robert Morris glass maze, so, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us.
Take a docent-led tour of Glass Labyrinth, located in the Donald J. Hall Sculpture Park. Interact with the sculpture by entering with a docent. Tickets are $3 per group; tours are expected to last between 15 to 30 minutes.
1) Jackson County Property Tax Relief for Seniors - see Residents Page, News Blog, for more information.
2) Plaza Art Fair & PeaceworksKC Art Fair, this weekend, see RHA Events Page.
3) Photos of Plaza 10K run: Sept. 10th, see RHA Events Page
4) City Legislation passes which will likely affect Cleaver II Blvd, see on Home page below.
5) Info. on City Action on Short Term Rentals on the KC Govt. Page.