Hi Neighbors. We're starting a "Coffee Club" here in Rockhill and every one of you is a member. Nancy Abraham and Karen Moninger are teaming up to host the first gathering. Everyone in the neighborhood is invited to join us on Saturday, February 17th at 10:00 a.m. at Karen’s home. We’ll have coffee, tea, water and something to munch on. Kindly let Karen or Nancy know if you will attend so they can plan accordingly. Contact either of them via email by consulting your neighborhood directory for their email addresses and, also, Karen's home address. This is the first of what we hope will be a quarterly neighborhood event so please come and help us get off to a good start!
Say hello to Frank and Jolyn Sebree, Sonya & Lance, Savannah & Charlie.
Learn about the restoration project for the historic 'Honeymoon Cottage'.
Linda Lighton received the great honor of having her art installed at the new KCI airport.
See neighborhood listings.
Bill Sessions provides us with a history of another interesting Rockhill neighborhood home.
A timely remembrance of our house.
A big thank you to Ed Straley for once again arranging and organizing a very
successful picnic on October 1 st.
Susan Carlson's efforts to partner with the Heartland Tree Alliance in a proposal to PIAC requesting an additional 35 trees to be planted in 2024.
Thanks to Gerry Carlson for making the dumpster available and then attending it while neighbors dropped off items on October 7th.
If you know of others in the neighborhood who deservedly should be recognized here, please send the web team a note via the link below and we will be sure to post your suggestion.
1) RHA annual dues reminder - See Home page.
2) Rockhill Coffee Club to kick off Feb. 17th - See Residents Page.
3) RHA President's reaction to the City Bike Path meeting of Jan. 4th and explanation of the Board's position - See Home or RHA President's Letter Pages.
4) Welcome to Frank and Jolyn Sebree - Residents Page.
5) Winter 2024 Rockhill Times - see Rockhill Times Page.
6) New Security Service for Rockhill: A new service has been contracted to patrol the neighborhood - see Residents Page.