A big thank you to Ed Straley for once again arranging and organizing a very
successful picnic on October 1 st.
Thanks to Gerry Carlson for making the dumpster available and then attending it while neighbors dropped off items on October 7th.
Susan Carlson's efforts to partner with the Heartland Tree Alliance in a proposal to PIAC requesting an additional 35 trees to be planted in 2024.
If you know of others in the neighborhood who deservedly should be recognized here, please send the web team a note via the link below and we will be sure to post your suggestion.
Bill Sessions provides us with a history of another interesting Rockhill neighborhood home.
Learn about the restoration project for the historic 'Honeymoon Cottage'.
Say hello to Sonya & Lance, Savannah & Charlie, and Tom & Sox.
Linda Lighton received the great honor of having her art installed at the new KCI airport.
See neighborhood listings.
A timely remembrance of our house.
1) New Security Service for Rockhill: A new service has been contracted to patrol the neighborhood - see Residents Page, Blog.
2) Historic Preservation Commission Meeting considering the demolish of the historic home at 4526 Warwick Blvd., THE “GEORGE B. RICHARDS RESIDENCE - see RHA Events Page.
3) Fall 2023 Rockhill Times - see Rockhill Times Page.
4)Jackson County Property Tax Relief for Seniors - see Residents Page, News Blog, for more information.
5) City Legislation passes which will likely affect Cleaver II Blvd, see on Home page below.
6) Info. on City Action on Short Term Rentals on the K